Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Swissy SYTYCD Wednesday

It's Wednesday and Fox just gave me a great reason to look forward to hump day. And oh. my. God. I just watched the bestest b-boy ever! Boston's definitely got some talent.

And the Krump dancer....wow.

Anyway, this little Swiss Pixie from CC Designs has nothing to do w/ the krump or breaking, but she's adorable. And I love me adorable things w/ glittery wings.

Now commercials are almost over and I've gotta get back to convincing the hubs we could totally do some of those breaker moves...I'm still trying to convince him that we can do the Josh and Kadee taking off the jacket move from their No Air performance. No luck yet...

The Dets
Stamps: CC Designs Swiss Pixie Heidi among the flowers
Paper: MB, SU, BG lemonade paper pack
Ink: Memento Black, copics
Accessories: Prima flowers, BG buttons, ribbon, spica glitter pen

1 comment:

  1. Heidi is soooo cute! I was bummed that Cute Stuff didn't have Gretel. They had Pipi but I can't use a pumpkin head pixie year round... But I did get me some Gingersnaps and Ice Cream Monkey so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete