Saturday, October 3, 2009

{Another} Swissy Saturday

In looking over my blog I think I should branch out. It seems like I've been posting the same images over and over and over again. But what can I say...I'm a creature of habit.

You cant really tell from the pix, but I paper pierced all around the edge of the pattern paper. I'm (slowly) learning that paper piercing works best on plain non-pattern paper. But I still pierce on pattern paper...go figure.

The Dets:
Stamp: CC Designs Heidi among the flowers
Paper: SU! Regal Rose(?), Neenah white, BG lemonade paper pack
Ink: Copics, Memento Black
Accessories: prima flowers, BG buttons, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jamie, she's a real cutie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the colors!!

    I'm like you, I stamp the same images over and over...

    ReplyDelete