Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Floaty Piggy

I was going through my file of pictures to post and realized that I completely forgot to post this little guy. This may be the last of the piggy cards I had done, but this was by far my favorite.

You cant see that clearly in the pix, but I paper pierced a bit using my template to make it look like he's bouncing along. I'm not quite sure I'm ever going to learn that paper piercing on pattern paper doesnt really work so well.

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Fly Away
Paper: MB Mocha, SU!, Cosmo Cricket good earth, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black, Copics
Accessories: Cuttlebug swirls, kaiser jewels, ek success border punch

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, cute! I love Piggy. You know, I think you've made more cards with the Fly Away set than I have! haha!! I've made only...ONE card. haha...

    ReplyDelete