Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bellarific...Saturday

Me thinks I tend to post in groups of stamp sets...

I try to intersperse my posts, but normally when I sit down for some stamping, I tend to use like one set and make a bunch of cards. And thus there's a whole bunch of posts looking alike.

But oh well.

I decided to post this card b/c it was for the Bellarific Friday/Saturday cards today. This weeks theme was flowers. And I dont really have any bella stamps that are specifically flower tied, but I always kind of thought that Agnes Ketto's skirt looked a bit like flower petals.

Anyway I even broke out my martha stewart punch, which I bought specifically for a project but havent started said project. And I got to use my new spellbinder ribbon tags. Have I mentioned how much I *love* my bug???

The Dets:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Agnes Ketto, Savvy Stamps thank you
Paper: MB, BG indian summer
Ink: Copics, Brilliance graphite black & rocket red gold
Accessories: Spellbinder ribbon tags, MS flower punch, stickles, kasier jewel stickers, paper piercer

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! The paper piecing on the dress is soooo pretty! I love the tag nesties!

    ReplyDelete