Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Verve-age

So I had intended to post pictures of my latest project. However, it is a pressie for my li'l sis, who's birthday is in a bit. So on the off chance that she (or my mom) happens upon this post, I've opted to wait. I'll probably post the project next week sometime.
Anyway this is a quickie card I did on a mojo sketch I really really liked. I used my favoritest and well-loved Verve set Wishing You. I'm sure you've heard me spout the fabulousness about this set, but it truly rocks.


The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Wishing You
Paper: MB vanilla bean, BG indian summer paper pack
Ink: Brilliance pearlescent chocolate
Accessories: kaiser jewels, ribbon, MS punch

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!! That is a great stamp set, the more I see it. I wants...hahhaha!! I really like the color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete