Friday, October 30, 2009

TCP Tuesday...

Wowzas. Its been forever since I've posted (or made) a TCP card. And I had totally forgotten how much I love these stamps. So Amy was the Hostess with the Mostest a few weeks ago and issued a TCP Tuesday Buttons Challenge. I looked through all my sets b/c I wanted to somehow incorporate it into the image. And lo and behold, this image came to mind. The wheels of Sprinkles train fit my BG buttons purr-fectly.

I even broke out my super old Memory Box Christmas paper pack. I think the old school MB style of bold, bright colors and not too much of the distressed look matches Sprinkles to the T.



The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Candyland Christmas, Deck the Halls
Paper: MB holly berry, key lime and Christmas paper pack
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine, Copics, Spica glitter pens
Accessories: BG buttons, MS punch, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment