Monday, October 12, 2009

Nico needs a girlfriend

Nico di Angelo needs a girlfriend. This is my new mission. Think Granger and S.P.E.W. Only its...NNAG...N-nag...hehe.

Anyone who's read Percy Jackson and the Olympians should know who I'm talking about. Nico maybe a little young now, but he needs a nice girlfriend. He's got alot of potential what with his father being...ooh, I dont wanna spoil it. But if you read the series, you know who I'm talking about.

And so for the first suitor (is it a suitor if its a chick?) I present Ms. Anya Frankenstella. Her hair's a bit wacky but the whole halloween theme might just suit Nico and his...er...background.

Of course you cant tell from the pix, but the whites in her hair is glitterfied. And I paper pieced the dress to make it matchy matchy. B/c while I'm still trying go get the hang of Stacey and Clinton "as long as it goes" theory.

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Spooktacular
Paper: MB licorice, neenah white, BG eerie paper pack
Ink: Copics, Memento Black
Accessories: halloween ribbon, stickles

1 comment:

  1. heehee! All your Halloween cards are sooo cute! Hooray for chibis!

    ReplyDelete