Monday, October 26, 2009

CCC Take 2

Okay...second post of the night. This week's Copic Color Challenge was to use Olive (G99), Amethyst (V17) and Orange (YR68). I've been using this green, orange and purple combo for alot of my halloween cards, so it was a bit of a challenge to make it un-halloweeny.

Anyways, I finally inked up my TGF's Susie Surprise. I think she's adorable, but mostly I bought her for the cupcakes that came with it. Only I havent really made a card w/ those cupcakes...

Hopefully the card is not too halloween-y.

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Susie Surprise, Amuse happy birthday
Paper: Poppy snow and cedar, MB vanilla bean, SU!
Ink: Versafine black, Versacolor orange, Memento black, Spica black
Accessories: Cuttlebug swirls, Nesties ribbon tag, ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Love the design of this and the way you did the sentiment. Love the doodling and great job making it not Halloween looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour Challenge.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! No, it doesn't look too Halloween-y.

    ReplyDelete