Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Which Anya am I?

On this week's episode of Anyone for Anya, the challenge is to pick the Anya that best describes you. Supposedly it was an easy one, but I was completely stumped. See Anyas are cute, adorable, sweet...innocent looking. And I am really none of those.

So what's a girl to do when she's having an Anya identity crisis? Well she consults her wisest and most brilliantest zen-master-like friend. But I had none, so I went asked Nina instead. Hehe....

In true Nina-like fashion, she recommended I make a dizzy Anya. She claims that I'm dizzy...which I completely deny. And so Dizzy Flutter Anya was born. She came out a bit bigger than I planned, so it was a bit difficult to incorporate into a card.

On a completely off topic...anyone watch Dance tonight? That Krump dude totally ROCKS.

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Flutter Anya, Wordsworth alphabet set
Paper: Neenah, SU!, MB
Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Brilliance Graphite
Accessories: Kaiser pearls, ribbon, BG buttons, krafters floss

3 comments: