Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Spooktacular Mojo Monday

I hadnt intended to post any more halloween cards. But since I based it off a Mojo Monday Sketch and actually finished it on time, I figured what the heck.

I got to use my brand newish Spellbinders labels 9. Do you have any idea how much I love these little dies? They're fan-tabulous. After I die cut it, I ran it through my bug again using the swiss dots folders. I think I dot just about everything now.

Probably cant really tell b/c the paper is too dark, but I also adhered some orange jewel stickers to both sides of the bottom panel.

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Spooktacular, MB Trick or Treat
Paper: MB Mango, BG eerie paper pack, white & black cardstock
Ink: Copics, Memento Black
Accessories: kaiser jewels, ribbon, cuttlebug swiss dots, spellbinders labels 9

1 comment: