Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where o where...

Where oh where does the time go? I made this card on Sunday, and apparently, it is now Wednesday.

Anyway, this is the TE Sketch Challenge from last week Friday. And once again Taylor delivered a super fabulous sketch. I got to break out my new set from Verve. Oh how I love verve-age. Seriously...Nina's been hearing about it all week.

I stamped the sentiment from Meditations set in Versafine black. Then I went over it with the flower from the same set in some Versamagic ink. And I paper pierced both panels. Though I suppose it doesnt show up too well on the pattern panel.

But on the plus side, the week is over half over and tonight is Dance. And I am hoping that the Krump dude makes it. *fingers crossed*

The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Meditations
Paper: MB mocha, white cardstock, BG indian summer
Ink: Versafine black, Versamagic Pink Petunia
Accessories: ribbon, kaiser pearls, MS punch

No comments:

Post a Comment